Sunday 22 November 2015

CHANEL STORE VISITS

In October, as part of an assignment I had to visit Chanel stores over London and analyse different layouts, surroundings and general feel of each store. I began on New Bond Street where it was a strictly 'NO PICTURES' environment, but me being me, I managed to take a couple sneaky snaps. The outside; Classic, simple, elegantI also visited Chanel at Selfridges where it was completely packed with big spenders and I waited at least 20 minutes before I got any assistance (in the meantime I took pics). One thing I found in all Chanel stores was that the layouts were very clean and simple with black and white as the continuous theme. A clear difference between the boutiques and the Chanel's within a department store were the layouts. In the boutiques they were minimalistic and clearly advertised each fragrance with a simple bag accompaniment or small hand structure whereas the Chanel's within department stores had more distracting graphics and was merchandised with a lot more colour.



















-Krystal Rose-

0 comments:

Post a Comment