Monday 5 December 2016

DENIM OBSESSION


It's true guys, I am Denim Obsessed

...and its not just any denim, embroidered denim.


I don't know about you but the embroidery trend is one which I hope stays around forever. 
I have never been the type of girl that likes tiny detailing and itty bitty bits on clothing, I'm more of a statement sort of girl, but the high street is full of embroidered items everywhere; especially within denim.
It is true that it is mainly places like River Island and Topshop which produce embroidered denim as it is associated with a younger market, but after doing denim research in to denim for fat face, I think that a hint of embroidery on a denim style would've really put them a step further in front of competitors. 





The brand produced a high waisted, patchwork style of jeans which were not the obvious style for the brand, but the fact that they took the risk proves that they have the balls to be creative within denim- 
and I think customers would've loved that!

*Fat Face High Waisted Patchwork Jeans


http://www.redbrick.me/lifestyle/slider-lifestyle/embroidery-back-better-ever/


-Krystal Rose-

0 comments:

Post a Comment