Wednesday 7 December 2016

TRAVELLING: ITS ON MY BUCKET LIST


195 Countries, I'm not getting any younger


With the pressures of the world blinding us to the appreciation of surroundings, I can understand why people just take a years break to go and explore the wonders of the world. When doing my trend research on lsnglobal.com, I found a trend called 'men-venturism', where men escape the cycle of the 9-5 lifestyle by embarking on audacious trips around the world, and as helpful as this was towards my campaign research; it also opened my eyes to reality. I want to and have to travel.

Watch this video at https://www.lsnglobal.com/micro-trends/article/8070/man- venturism 

https://www.theguardian.com/careers/2016/nov/15/wanderlust-five-ways-to-keep-your-job-while-travelling-the-world

There's so many amazing cultures across the other side of the world and I am so keen to explore and learn new things. My ideal would be to have a job which allows me to travel and still make a decent income, I mean, isn't that everyones dream! Once I get my fabulous fashion degree, I am on to mission travel!


-Krystal Rose-



0 comments:

Post a Comment